Clear Future offers training in the R software environment. R is widely recognized for its open source, community-driven development. R packages offer the user powerful econometric capabilities.
Our training courses are designed to get you up and running quickly and efficiently. We will take away the intimidation that many would-be users face learning a new programming language.
We offer a 1-day R "Bootcamp" that introduces you to the R programming environment as well as the powerful graphing capabilities of ggplot. Our multi-day courses blend both econometric theory and the necessary R programming skills in a hands-on, applied setting.
Course topics include:
- An introduction to the R software environment.
- Utilization of the RStudio IDE to make you more productive.
- Utilizing the ggplot package for graphing.
- Exposure to various econometric packages within R.
- Econometric theory underlying the R packages.
- Numerous applied examples throughout the course using real-world data.